Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hello friend, this is my history

My life is a short history, but it is not finish yet.  I really want to tell you my life in a few words.

 I was born on 4 February 1993,   in Juan Pablo II clinical in Santiago, Chile. I grew up in San Ramón, Santiago with my family, a big family: Mother. Father, brother,  grandmother, uncle and cousin. We lived in a small but beautiful house.  

In 1997 I started in the kindergarten and I went  Alberto Blest Gana school all the elementary and high school education, in this place I did many friends and knew a good persons. 

My first pet was a rabbit, he came to my house in my birthday of 1998. About my rabbit i want to  tell you that his name was "Rabito" and was a very lovely pet.


I grew up with all my family, and specially with my cousin "Gianina", She is like a sister, I remember that we use to played all the day in the house with a friend or with the neighbors.  

In 2012 I started in the University of Chile to study anthropology and continue in this. 

For finally, i want to tell you a few hobbies. I like to eat, but in particular i love the bicycle because it is a way to do sport.  Also I like listen to music and sleep.                                                                                     




1 comment:

  1. i'd wish have known your rabbitt, it seems nice. i think i miss it :c

    ReplyDelete