Thursday, December 12, 2013

Manu Chao


Generally I don’t pay to go to concerts because is very expensive. But I make an effort in a few of them concerts. I go to pay concerts only when it is a special occasion.

The last Sunday was a special opportunity. I went to concert “Manu Chao”. This concert was in Santiago, Chile, specifically in the National stadium in Ñuñoa. I went to concert whit seven of my university friend’s.   Definitely was a wonderful night.

I want to talk about Manu Chao.  His real name is José Manuel Arturo Tomás Chao Ortega, but popularly known as Manu Chao. He plays previously founded the band “Mano Negra” (A wonderful band too!!!), but in 1995 they were separatedL.



Well, the fact is that I was very happy in this concert. We prepared a lot for this concert, although I was very tired because the previously days I should go to a birthday party and the truth is before he began to sing, I just thought in my bed and sleep. But, when the concerts really start I forget everything I felt before. The euphoria of the moment was enormous, and three of my friend and I started to jump into the crowd and we are almost in front Manu.  I remember we jumped all night (I felt like all night because the revelry lasted three hours). The next day I was in pain and had some bruise jajaja. THIS WAS A GREAT NIGHT.


This concert was very special because I really like this type of music and makes me happy. I hope you can see them one day and feel the same because Manu has a message about many things that are wrong with the country

6 comments:

  1. It was very exciting being there!! The euphoria and the adrenalin were in their top! I love you and i loved being there with you jijijiji

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouuuuuu I think you had a great time and that makes me happy because I am also an university friend of you (or I hope so) hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good experience, sounds very happy!
    And I gree with you in Chile the concerts are very expensive :c

    Good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How great! I didn't know they played :( I also agree that in this country prices are way too high.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't imagine how was this concert! I also wanted to go but I didn't have money :( I believe this concert was really energetic! but I don't know, it's a supposition :)
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luna! make very happy that you had a great concert. And I hope that someday the concerts be free :')

    ReplyDelete