Thursday, May 9, 2013

A funny moment with the Japanese anime


The most children of my generation grew up with a T.V, but, what kind of program we saw in this equipment?

Definitely the Japanese animation is wasn’t one of my favorites TV programs, and today the fact has not changed. So I can’t write too much of this theme, but I have a few of prior knowledge for example that this style to come from Japan and is very famous in the entire world for his special drawing.

Honestly I don’t remember which was my first anime and how felt in the specific moment, but I suspect that program liked me in the same way that a great majority cartoon in my childhood.

It is true that isn’t my favorite activity in the life, but I saw some Japanese animation for instance “Sailor moon” but in my view was a bad cartoon in comparison whit my favorite Japanese animation: “El detective Conan”.

“El detective Conan” is a serial write and illustrate by Gosho Aoyama and is it about a famous detective that was poison and turn into a child, but he continue solve criminal case and protecting her family. This was a really good cartoon and I have a lot of good remembers of Conan for example entertaining evening after the school with my brother and cousin or his opening song. Other of my favorite Japanese animation are “Ranma ½”, “Slum dunk”, “El gato cosmico”, “shin chan”, etc



4 comments:

  1. yeah moon im not a fan of anime but there are nice animations like "caballeros del zodiaco" or "detective conan"!!! i really like slum dunk too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moon i like all the animes you post, but my favourites ones are ranma 1/2 and slam dunk jeje what a memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admit that "el detective Conan" is a great anime, but I love and I have more memories to "El gato cósmico" :) But, in general, the anime is very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those anime, you're beautiful as ranma as woman ahaha, kisses <3

    ReplyDelete