Thursday, September 12, 2013

Holidays and tiquitiquiti

What can I tell you?  If you remember I said in the last post on my blog, that I need an eternal rest … Ok, is exaggerate, but I really wish a well-deserved holidaysL.
Usually I’m going to Cartagena in fifth region, but not in the public holidays because the traffic is terrible and the accumulation of people is huge. And I prefer the pacific days, to walk and to know or visit many places.
But, I really love a specifically beach; “Punta de Tralca”. This beach is near of Cartagena, in the fifth region too. I visit this place very frequently in the summer. Here I cross the ocean swimming jajaja its joke, but I really love swim, and this beach it’s perfect for this purpose. Hear you can take a walk for the rocks because the view is really beautiful. I like this beach, because is a beautiful example of our beaches, is calm the great majority of the year (apart from the summer), I can swim, I can walk on waterline and I can sleep.
Punta de Tralca is perfect for me, because is situated in the central coast, it means that we can travel in a small bus and know well the beach, visit a few beachside restaurant (the food in the littoral is the best thing of all), etc.  I really hope that you can visit this place, because is gorgeous and deserve be visited.

Be careful in this holidays, don't finish like the cat and try to keep alive for finish your semester.


3 comments:

  1. I don't know Punta de Tralca but I think it could be nice and beautiful :)
    please don't drink a lot of beer I know you like it so much! :(
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gone to Punta de Tralca but I've never swum on the sea. I hope that some day I could cross the ocean like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I neither know Punta de Tralca :c but I think go someday because your description is very nice and pretty n.n And convince me :D
    I love you Moon <3

    ReplyDelete