Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Chilean way

Hello everybody! I am good, but a little fat… and the fault was of my wonderful holydays. I ate and slept a lot, but it was nice while it lasted.Definitely, this public holiday is an important subject for the great majority of the Chilean people, include me, because independently if you in accordance with the real cause of this celebration, the festive atmosphere whether you like or not, is involve.We have many different methods to celebrate, the best possible way for each family or group. So, although each person go for a different style for celebrate, is important to remember that we are Chilean and share whit other Chileans a lot of characteristic, custom and territory. But, a Chilean is a Chilean because you can come to feel that you are a Chilean and you recognize and feel identify with other group of persons. It is very cultural.We have many customs, but I think that in particular we love the food, because and this day we celebrate, as is becoming the custom whit a lot of food and drink. I think that we generate around the food, a sensation of comfort and identity whit the other. Besides, this is my favorite custom jajaja, I feel identify whit this fact, and I love the food.



I think that we need celebrate everything in our culture, because is wonderful, but merit especial attention our roots, but not only our Spaniard ancestry (We can’t refuse this fact), we need find one’s ethnic side and celebrate this reencounter whit us. 

7 comments:

  1. Nice to see you had a good time Luna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love food, I'm very chilean too! I love to eat together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm agree with you, all of us say's "its bad to celebrate that things" but, at least, we celebrate it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't realy like this holidays but I really eat, so I can say that I feel Chilean. I ate a lot of mote with huesillos, I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we should eat and cry, and i think that eating is very chilean too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If there is food to be eaten, anything is a celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luna Lunita!! I love food too and I love you jajaja But I love so much the Chilean food (north to south). But really really I love every food and I love eat. And I wish eat for ever!

    ReplyDelete