Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My friend!

In all my life I had many good friends.  And today I meet many wonderful friends. Maybe is complicated choose between a friend and other friend, because I want to talk to you about many friends. But, I will talk about Pamela, my friend of all the life. I meet Pamela around 1996, in my childhood in my neighborhood. I have good memories about my childhood with my friend, such as ours children’s games in the afternoon, travels with imagination and first of all ours stroll in tricycle. Pamela is an important part of my life and I feel that she is a family friend, because my whole family knows her and loves her.



I share whit my friend good memories and a past in common. We share our holidays too, because I enjoy my time whit Pamela. I love her for many reasons. Pamela is a nice person; is cheerful and sincere.  I can forget my problems and my responsibility when I talk whit my friend. Pamela study closely of me, she study Pedagogy in art in “UMCE”, I think that she is very happy in her career because she can enjoy the small details and make art whit this things. Even though it seems unbelievable (because Pamela lives in my street and study in the same street of me) I see my friend with little frequency because we don’t have much time. But the time with my friend is beautiful.

6 comments:

  1. I knew you friend last year when you were working at the mall. She is so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That beautiful friendship, I wait that the conserve for many years.
    Very good pictures!!

    Bye :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooow! I really loved the pictures on your posts, but you have plenty of wasted time!! go to have fun with your friend! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've allways thought that both are very similar...
    She's very beautiful like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi luna! your friendship are very wonderful!! I think that in the life are person that mark us. And in this case I feel this. You and you friend are more beautiful n.n

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hell.. i thought that we were very close friends, but well, it looks like im mistake about it.

    ReplyDelete