Saturday, October 19, 2013

We are green


I’m not environmental expertise but I know well the effect that a bad use and exploitation, or a bad social use of our environment brings as a result.
In my opinion, a good use of our environment star whit become knowledgeable of our environment and the people who are part of your environment. So you can build and acquire knowledge from you immediate surrounding because you can learn about the topic online in your work, in the street, school, etc.
In my home, we use the recycling. We have the habit of classify according to material. So, the thing made of carton is provided to my neighbor that gathers carton. Object such as battery and similar things, is provided to places for these purposes.
I use my bicycle every time I can. But, honestly is because I love my bicycle (The name of my bike is “Nena” hahaha) and because is cheap. I love go here and there walking and Im happy because unconsciously I help to care my environment and saving a lot of money. I think that use my bike, walk and the recycle in my home is my best contribution for reduce my carbon footprint
I never joined in an eco-organization. I don’t know the reason, I suppose that is for time and because take on a commitment is seriously and maybe is not the time for me. But I support all this organizations because they do beautiful activity for all the people.
Usually in my vacations, my dad and me (Actually, my family in general) make an “ecologic patrol” and pick garbage in the beach.  In think that the correct use of our environment is something cultural, so, we need make a change in our manners to make a big change in our city or society. 



6 comments:

  1. "Nena" nice name, my bike is called Candela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luna :) I love that you love your bicycle jajajaj I think that is the best way for transport in the city and any place. And too help to the world. Go straight! A bear huge for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice name of your bike, the name of my bike is "chancha" , is a very common name, but still like me.

    regards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the last photograph! And you're the orange bycicle girl :) with orange clothes

    ReplyDelete
  5. My bike was called "Shakira" but it was stolen;(

    ReplyDelete