Thursday, October 24, 2013

My lovely pet

I love animals in general. But, I think I’m a dog lover because they are the best in the world. Actually I have a female dog. Her name is “Puntito” and is a poodle race. She is very spoilt and definitely is the favorite in my home. She is about two years old. I got it as a “present” of my neighbor when her female dog was mother.

Puntito is very tender because she loves everything and everyone; generally she is affectionate whit my visit and look for love in all the people. She loves linger my hands and my face! In addition, Puntito is very talented, because she can support oneself in two paw hahaha, is so cute when she does that. 

The animal like the dogs need a lot of love! But, obviously I do a great job whit my pet, because she gets a lot of love in my home, and has all the care that she need.
The puppies!
The puppies!
 To end, I want to tell you a history of Puntito. When Puntito was in heat (The first heat) She escape from me and mate whit other dog! Was very tragic, because is complicated give in adoption puppies. But Puntito give birth four beautiful puppies and today, all the puppies are cute and healthy dogs.


I’m a luky girl, because my dog is cheerful and she makes me happy.

1 comment:

  1. My dog loves everyone too :) That is cool, but sometimes people that visit my house thinks that she is like a stalker because she just sit over the people and ask and cry for love.

    ReplyDelete