Saturday, November 16, 2013

My assessment

All the years have bad and good things. So, I suppose that this year was a normal year hahaha. But, I have a classification for every year and to be honest, this year isn’t a year to remember like a wonderful year.
But, anymay, I experienced good things, for example I met new places. In summer 2013 I traveled to “La Serena” and I was in different places in this region. For example I met Gabriela Mistral museum in Valle del Elqui, Coquimbo, etc. Were good days to remember whit good company.  And summer day’s whit my family at beach was also great.

This was a good years with my university friends, they are great persons and make me happy. And my cousin visit us from Spain.

This was a quiet years, and nothing tragic was happened. But, maybe I should make an effort in my studies. But the next year will be better.  But, about my achievements, I have to say that I achieved cooking empanadas (pine, cheese, and camaron cheese), was a delicious moment.  I achieved pass statistic subject, this make me a very happy because I’m not a mathematician person. And to finish I achieved decorate whit many accessories my dear bike.

This years, I wanna finish whit glory this semester, but specially I really want to stop to come late to the places and commitments.


To finish my blog, I want to emphasize all the party in Juan Gomez Milla, because all the partys in this place are a moment to remember. 

1 comment:

  1. I have many things to write here:
    1. Say hello to your cousin
    2. Cook an camaron-cheese empanada for me please.
    3. You and your orange bike.
    4. See ya in JGM.

    ReplyDelete